Phase 1 Sucks - Update

I thought jumping back on the 75 Hard horse would be easy after completing 75 Days. I decided to make things more challenging and tighten my diet. 

I was in a tough spot mentally for most of the week. I was getting a terrible headache, and I was cranky as ever. I was NOT eating enough calories. 

Saturday was the most challenging day yet. I was so close to quitting. I decided to step back and adjust my calories and overall macros. I got more food in my system, grinded through my workouts and tasks, and made it through. 

Sunday morning, I woke up fully charged and thankful I didn't throw in the towel. 

There's a Jocko (if you don't know who he is, I'd recommend a google search) quote out there that got me through the day on Saturday. 

"The days that don't feel like doing it are the days that matter. Get up and go".

I upped my calories, but I am now overeating. So I met in the middle and plan to try that this week. 

I'm down 7 pounds from when I started Phase 1. 

On to week 2!

JD

Comments

Popular Posts