75 Hard, Phase 1: Final Days

    I am in my final days of Phase 1 and feel sad. It's become a large part of my identity. I took 2 weeks off between 75 Hard and Phase 1 and felt lost. 

My plan for 2023 is to complete a "Phase" each quarter. Late March is when I plan to take on Phase 2. 

My goal from now until then is to follow a lifting program built by Nick Bare. I plan to document that journey like I've been documenting 75 Hard. I have a few major races coming up that I have to train for.

I do not trust myself. I don't trust that if I don't hold myself to some sort of program, I will be able to stay disciplined. I haven't been able to as of yet. 

I will be getting a DEXA scan this Wednesday. I will share my results. I hope that I was able to lose some of the bad fat I carry in my stomach.

Thanks,

JD

Comments

Popular Posts