It doesn't get easier.. until it does.

 Out of the last 150 days, I've done some level of 75 Hard for 125 days of them. It does not get any easier. When you think you are in a groove, life throws you one big curve ball. In the last few days of my last round of 75 Hard, I collapsed in my bedroom, and my wife had to call 911. 

This time around, I coasted for most of the Phase except for not eating enough calories early on, causing mental and physical issues.

I struggled with the cold shower for the first portion of Phase 1. I'd usually wait and make that my last task. Last week I was in a groove and knocking it out first thing. I was also getting my outdoor workout in the morning. A few days in a row, I was able to knock out a few major tasks by 8 am. 

I am 2 days out, and I feel like ass. It could be that I am slipping back into eating fewer calories than I should be. More times than not it's my diet. I have more stress at work than I care to admit, but the beautiful reality of 75 Hard? The program does not give a fuck about what you think. It doesn't give a shit about how you feel. It only cares that you intentionally knock out every task. 

Upward and onward,

JD

Comments

Popular Posts