JDoes.. Blogging?

     Well, this is it. My first blog post. I've joined the millions of people who feel they are interesting enough to share their opinions with the World 

    This has been something I've been wanting to do for a while now but never really had the balls to start. I care way too much about people's perceptions of me. 

    I am not a strong writer at all. It was never something I excelled at but always something I enjoyed. So my one rule if you are reading this; Be nice. I know my grammar may suck from time to time. It just took me 3 attempts to correctly spell 'Grammar'. 

    I plan to cover my travels, tough physical challenges, food, and marriage. 

    I want this to be intimate, gritty, boring, exciting, funny, and any other word you'd care to use. 

    I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I am scared to post. 


    Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube page. I plan to share how I train and prepare for some of the grueling physical stuff I have planned. I'll share some personal updates and such on there too. 


Thanks for reading and welcome to the shit show.

Love,

JD

"Fortune Favors the Bold"








Comments

Popular Posts